Re: Athens - First Impressions

  • suchana27
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 25, 2012
      Hello Doris!

      Thank you for your kind words in your previous posting! :-)

      I love reading your first impressions on Greece and am looking forward to getting more news from you!

      Happy days!
      Suchana
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 26, 2012
        Hi, Doris!

        You are a very good writer! I enjoy your narrations very much. Please continue!

        with gratitude, Kamalakanta
      • doris.cott
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 29, 2012
          Hi Kamalakanta, thank you for your encouragement. I don't know what made me brag about telling any stories that appear to me as the most trivial and personal at the moment. Should I ever find some deeper meaning in them at some other time I may narrate some of them.

          I believe though that my poem about Athens is conveying my feelings for this city accurately.

          Thank you again
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 2, 2012
            I love the poem. Here is the link if others missed it:
            http://doriscott.blogspot.com/

            Thanks for sharing your gifts with us here,