A New Summit of Perfection

  • utpalmarshall
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 20, 2012
      Thanks to all who have followed the past couple of stories on Perfection Journey. There is one that is missing and I hope to remedy that now. It is the remarkable story of this years 47 mile race.

      http://perfectionjourney.org/2012/10/20/47-mile-2012-a-new-summit-of-perfection/#more-28281

      A race that that has a colorful history and one that also has a world class record time, that has been basically untouchable for the past 32 years. This year a talented runner, Vajin, deliberately set out to not only self transcend himself but also to set a new race record at the same time. 2 years ago he was just minutes from breaking it.

      The 47 is of course able to hold a lot of stories and there are many special experiences to be had, by not just those who run it, but who take part in any way and identify with it in any way. I have tried to share a few from that long wonderful night of August 27th.

      much thanks

      Utpal
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 21, 2012
        Thanks, Utpal, for the great narrative and photos! Great coverage!

        Kamalakanta
      • mahiruha_27
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 23, 2012
          Such beautiful photographs!