OT: Begabati's new book

  • abanna27
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2012
      Hi all,

      If you haven't heard, Begabati "Burke" Lennihan has written a new book called, "Your Natural Medicine Cabinet: A practical guide to drug-free remedies for common ailments." It is great! This is a retitled and expanded edition(more than double the pages)of her previous book, "A Healer in Every Home - QuickStart Edition."

      I love this book! She has been doing book signings at Barnes & Noble and it is for sale on Amazon. You can also purchase it at Guru Health Foods.

      Here is the review I wrote for Amazon:

      "What a treasure trove of tips and resources! This book reads like your best friend is an expert on health and natural remedies, and she is sitting at your kitchen table sharing ideas and tips and telling stories based on her experiences with clients and colleagues. She speaks conversationally, with asides and funny remarks. She mentions books, web sites and other resources. You come away totally inspired about creating the best health possible for yourself and your family.

      I read it cover to cover, including all of the 60 conditions, because I didn't want to miss anything. There is much new to me, even though I've used integrated health care with natural and 'alternative' methods for more than 20 years."

      -Abanna