Re: It Is An Offering

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 12, 2012
      Thanks, Utpal!

      Very nice article!

      with gratitude, Kamalakanta
    • suchana27
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 15, 2012
        How nice and inspiring these photos and stories are!
        Thank you, Utpal, for your posting!
        The 47 mile race on Guru´s birthday is my favorite one -a very special way to commune with the joy of the heart and the oneness-family spirit through motion. I only participated two times but unlike Guru I haven´t set my personal best yet :-)!
        Congratulations to Virendra and Vajin!

        Suchana