Re: If There Is Implicit Faith

  • doris.cott
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2012
      Dear Suchana, congratulations on your 30th anniversary of being on Guru's path and your new centre location! It must have been a lot of work. Thanks for the nice stories from the seekers and disciples. It is so nice to hear them.

      It reminds me of my own "Wake Up Experience" that I had recently. Unfortunately I too have serious problems to get up early in the morning. I learned over the years to accept it and not to give up by meditating later and stay happy.

      It is exactly like one of the 3100 mile runners said: he always got up early because there was no other chance. If I were more spiritual I would have a deeper conviction that no one has any other chance because the goal is so far away! But things are surprisingly work out much better here in Greece...

      The night before my birthday I prayed to Guru to not allow me to surrender to the feeling of being week or whatever and to give me the capacity to get up at any circumstances. I really wanted meditate. But alas, the next morning I just failed and fell asleep again. But on this very morning I had a dream. In it I heard Sri Krishna's flute. I woke up with a sweet feeling in my heart. My mind still wants to doubt the experience, but my soul sheds silent tears whenever I remember the enchanting sound of Krishna's flute.

      Wishing you a happy day

      -Doris