If There Is Implicit Faith

  • suchana27
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2012
      We recently moved to a new location for our meditation meetings. The hall is very bright and quiet though it is located in the very heart of one of the noisiest areas in the city. Seven days ago we shared a very special celebration.

      As we were to finish our meditation meeting on the 30th Anniversary of our Centre and my own arrival to the Path, a seeker told us how much this area reminded him of his teenager life when he spent hours on end looking for Mahavishnu´s music in the stores. There he got to know about Sri Chinmoy, his spiritual Master.

      Many years passed by; he attended some meditation classes this year but could not find the way to get awakened early in the morning, he said. Last week he felt a kind of inner voice or subtle presence telling him to wake up early and meditate at six o´clock.
      He trusted this message fully and succeeded in hearing his alarm clock the day after and always from that day on.

      A new disciple also inspired us with her short story about the six years she spent seeking for a spiritual path until she found Guru´s Path of the Heart and could feel back home.

      Two little children phoned me later on that day and joyfully sang two Bhajans on Lord Krishna and Ganesh.

      I am learning so much from my spiritual family members -love of God, love of the Creation, strong oneness, transcendence of human nature, practical spirituality, soulful dreams, challenge of impossibility.

      More than ever before, I devotedly bow to Guru´s own words:

      "If There Is Implicit Faith,
      The Absolutely Impossible
      Becomes Absolutely Possible."

      Sri Chinmoy [unofficial]
      Seventy-Seven Thousand Service-Trees, Part 15
      in www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/322/687/index.html

      Gratitude,
      Suchana
    • doris.cott
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2012
        Dear Suchana, congratulations on your 30th anniversary of being on Guru's path and your new centre location! It must have been a lot of work. Thanks for the nice stories from the seekers and disciples. It is so nice to hear them.

        It reminds me of my own "Wake Up Experience" that I had recently. Unfortunately I too have serious problems to get up early in the morning. I learned over the years to accept it and not to give up by meditating later and stay happy.

        It is exactly like one of the 3100 mile runners said: he always got up early because there was no other chance. If I were more spiritual I would have a deeper conviction that no one has any other chance because the goal is so far away! But things are surprisingly work out much better here in Greece...

        The night before my birthday I prayed to Guru to not allow me to surrender to the feeling of being week or whatever and to give me the capacity to get up at any circumstances. I really wanted meditate. But alas, the next morning I just failed and fell asleep again. But on this very morning I had a dream. In it I heard Sri Krishna's flute. I woke up with a sweet feeling in my heart. My mind still wants to doubt the experience, but my soul sheds silent tears whenever I remember the enchanting sound of Krishna's flute.

        Wishing you a happy day

        -Doris