Re: Recollections on Sri Chinmoy: Dreams of Guru

  • doris.cott
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2012
      So inspiring Mahiruha! Your dream got me teary eyed!

      Doris

      P.S. I am in Athens, Greece for a month or so, helping with the center activities, enjoying the sun and some garden work, the sea etc. Wondering what my dreams will be next feeling all of them are fulfilled...will report later having no good internet connection.
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2012
        Hi Mahiruha,
        This experience is so moving! When I was feeling low, I played out in my mind what you wrote here and I felt much improved!