Re: Recollections on Sri Chinmoy:

  • tejvan_13
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 10, 2012
      A while back, I got a short note from someone. I won't mention their name - because it doesn't matter - this could have come from so many different people.

      "...And as a silent fan of Inspiration Group, I just want to add a small plea. Do somehow persuade Mahiruha to put all of his recollections about life with the Master into a book... "

      Of course, I agree 100%.

      ~

      Tejvan
    • suchana27
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 18, 2012
        Dear Mahiruha,
        It would be so nice and inspiring to get so many books written by you !
        Thank you so much for your heart-memories!
        Suchana