Re: Recollections on Sri Chinmoy: Being alone with the Master

  • tejvan_13
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2012
      Mahiruha,

      Thanks so much for all these recollections and stories. It is so good to hear, even the smallest memories and experiences related to Sri Chinmoy.

      I hope all these articles will one day be put into a book - 'Tales from Mahiruha, the Bard of Rivendell.' - though I'm sure you can work on a better title.

      You really encapsulate the idea of the Sri Chinmoy Inspiration Group, and we love to hear from you, even if mostly we are silent admirers.

      ~

      Tejvan