New Episode of Meditation-Silence

  • kedarvideo
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2012
      Just in time for Sri Chinmoy's birthday I published a new episode of MEDITATION-SILENCE on sctv, this time under the motto "Freedom from Fear" with a meditation sequence taken during a concert in Paris in 1999:

      http://www.srichinmoy.tv/4593/meditation-silence-28-freedom-from-fear/

      and if you want to see my latest nature video, it consists of night shots filmed from the 24th floor of a hotel in Nha Trang, Vietnam:

      https://vimeo.com/47669523

      Due to my current eye problem I cannot be in NY for this year's Birthday Celebration, but in spirit I am there. Hope everything will be fine again the same time next year.

      Kedar