Under a Blue Pondicherry Sky

  • abanna27
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2012
      Hi all,

      Vidagdha (Bennett) has written a book about Sri Chinmoy's years in the Sri Aurobindo ashram. It is called," Under a Blue Pondicherry Sky." I heard it will be coming out soon in hardcover, but in the meantime I found a Kindle edition on Amazon for $3.99. I am so excited I will have it to read while traveling to New York! Has anybody here read it yet? I love her two previous books about Guru's early years. I wrote about "Madal the Child" in message# 25162.

      Vidagha now has four books available on Kindle from Amazon. Here is the link:

      http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=vidagdha+bennett

      Abanna