Re: Some more recollections on Sri Chinmoy

  • jadranka11
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2012
      Hi Everyone,

      On the spiritual path the divine love, unconditional love, is the most important and most difficult quality that we need. We cannot realize God without madness for God and God's Grace, and in both is the love that exists.
      But, if we are really sincere and go deep within, we could see that we even lack normal, human love to ourselves and to each other, and what to tell about divine love.

      Guru and other spiritual Masters of the highest level, emphasise the quality of love, and for us it is hard to understand that they love their disciples more than we could ever imagine. I have found out that they see only Supreme in each of us and all the capacities that our souls have, and not at all our human beings.

      On The Cristmas Trip in New Zeland in 2002, when Guru lifted lambs and cows, the photo of him firmly holding the lamb in his arms was taken. It is beautiful one that always makes the feeling of such a closeness to Guru. Guru's comment about this photo was (unofficial) "that he would embrace each of us like the lamb, but we would misunderstand him". For me, this is that unconditional love that is immortal, eternal and infinite, and it will never cease, because this love is essence of the whole universe and it is holding universe together.

      During the time we spent with Guru when he was in physical body each of us have had a glimpse of this love, as it was always there, but we couldn't feel it all the time. We are so fortunate to have the Master like him, and we are not even aware enough how much he loves us.

      Thank you all for posting, Gratitude,

      Jadranka