Everest-Aspiration

  • bigalita
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2012
      Thank you Abanna for reminding me of these 100 so very inspiring and illumining talks that Guru gave all through July 35 years ago. I am one of the fortunate ones who has the original version with all the photos and Jharna Kala prints and the date, time and location that the talks were given - which, unfortunately, is missing from the reprint in 1987.
      In any case, Abanna, I have not heard about reading Everest Aspiration at least seven times in our life time. I did not keep track of those years where I would read Everest Aspiration during the month of July, but I am sure I have not covered the whole distance as yet. So - thank you for the reminder - I am on my way of "catching up".
      Bigalita
    • doris.cott
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2012
        We too have the original version in our centre library though they look a little damaged... It is definitely good to reread them seven times. Thank you, Abanna!

        I am inspired to learn some favourites by heart. I may humbly mention that on our last Joy Day, two weeks ago, a group of us recited "The Shortcut, The Shorter Cut, The Shortest Cut." It was a very, very nice experience - learning and reciting.

        I was also very inspired by Kamalakanta's post (message 25406)

        I forwarded "Smile, Love And Claim" to my friends and they too were inspired. So we decided we'll learn and recite the text in New York at upcoming August celebrations.

        There is a lot more to read and learn, indeed!
        http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/0352/
        http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/0353/index.html

        -Doris