Utpal's "Perfection Journey" Blog

  • bigalita
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2012
      It is amazing how our hearts are connected all the time. A couple of days ago I went through some of my old files and found a copy of one of Utpal's daily reports on the 6 and 10 Day Race.
      I had been following his stories on a daily basis – the link always showed up on The Inspiration Site (which is my home-page) – and it seemed something was stirring inside my heart. So I copied one of the pictures with a very happy face of one of the runners and added my own note "My inspiration to run the 6 day or 10 day race next year – Dated 4/30/2008". When I came across that note in February of 2009 I actually sent in my entry form – and have been running/walking the 10 Day Race ever since.

      Now, why am I telling this story – it's the 3100 Mile race right now – and NO, I am NOT planning on running it next year. But the cute story to me is this: A couple of days earlier, when I was reminded by a phone call that the 3100 had started, I realized how much I missed seeing an immediate link on the Inspiration Site. I know of Utpal's site "Perfection Journey" but I never looked at it.

      So what happened today – Kamalakanta was kind enough to put the link below his post and I clicked it immediately. What joy and inspiration to see our brave hero warriors honoring Guru's life and philosophy by their own transcendence.

      Now this time it was Snigdha's picture and her enthusiastic story about helping at the race and then yesterday's interview with Arpan. Both made me realize that my soul really wants to be closer to the action than 3000 miles away on the other side of the continent. So I want to make a promise to Rupantar right now – I will be one of the helpers in 2013. Perhaps in the kitchen – I love food – or wherever he needs me.
      Much gratitude to all of you who are - in one way or another - connected to the 3100 Race.
      Bigalita