Sam Wyatt/Nirabadhi Climbed Mt. Everest -Radio Interview

  • abanna27
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2012
      Hello All,
      Sumitra sent me this link to a Vancouver BC, Canada, radio interview with Sam Wyatt/Nirabadhi. Nirabadhi spoke from Kathmandu, Nepal, having just returned from summitting Mount Everest. He said it was time spent in the Sri Chinmoy Centre that got him excited about climbing, and explained that Sri Chinmoy "advocated trying to do things we thought were impossible." Later in the interview, he also talked about climbing as a part of his spiritual discipline, explaining it forces him to look at and overcome fear and self-doubt.

      http://www.cbc.ca/earlyedition/2012/05/23/climbing-everest

      The interview is 7:53 minutes long.

      Abanna