Skip to search.

Announcing Inspiration-Letters 25: Living in the Now

  • mahiruha_27
    Message 1 of 3 , May 19, 2012
      Dear Friends,

      Jaitra and I are extremely pleased to announce and publicize the launch of our twenty-fifth issue of Inspiration-Letters- Living in the Now.

      You can find it here:

      http://www.srichinmoycentre.org/inspiration-letters-25

      A heartfelt "thank you" to all of our kind readers for encouraging us in this mission to offer inspiration and joy through the written word. I am really grateful.

      As I mentioned in my introduction, writing gives me the opportunity to make sense of my life, especially my spiritual life. By writing with the intent to share with others, I find I create more clarity in my own life. It's easier to fix what's broken once I see what's making the clunking sound.

      But there are no "clunkers" in this issue, I assure you- just beautifully written articles on the meaning of the Now, the eternal Present, God the immanent who is of course God the Beyond veiled.

      Here's a poem I like:

      TOMORROW DOES NOT COME

      Tomorrow does not come.
      Why?
      Because
      Yesterday was enough
      And
      Today is more than enough.

      Tomorrow will never come.
      Why?
      Because
      God has not given birth
      To tomorrow
      And
      He does not want
      To change His Plan.

      From "The Dance of Life" Part 12, by Sri Chinmoy
      (http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/0043/1/23)
    • doris.cott
      Message 2 of 3 , May 25, 2012
        A heartfelt *thank you* returned for the truly beautifully written letters.

        I don't know how about others, but I seem to be someone who is unable to plan anything or divide time in my life. Fortunately I have plenty of it.

        So, I read all the letters in a rather short amount of time which means it will take much more of it to digest them all.

        It may sound strange but I feel like going for a run. Now! :-)

        Thanks again

        Doris

        > http://www.srichinmoycentre.org/inspiration-letters-25
      • vlad_fed