Speedy Recovery Kedar

  • bigalita
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6 9:17 AM
      Hi Kedar,
      I guess on this site we have to write in English - otherwise I would send you my heartfelt wishes for a speedy recovery in German. Luckily the heart's language goes beyond words. So just wanted you to know that we are all praying for your speedy and full recovery. You give us so much joy with the postings of all those wonderful photos of Sri Chinmoy - thank you very much. I pray that your sight will be totally restored very soon.
      Baldige Besserung
      Bigalita