Re: The Five Olive Trees

    Message 1 of 4 , May 5, 2012
      Jogyata,

      Thank you for such a nice and moving story. God listens to every sigh of our heart, every wish of our soul.

      When I was a boy, I had one or two friends who I used to play with. I used to go to their house and play. At some point, one by one my friends did not want to play anymore. Like everything else in life, we were all changing, and the things we had in common decreased in number as we got older. But I still wanted a friend to play with! And so I found myself saying "When will I find a true friend?". God heard my cry and sent me Sri Chinmoy, a real, eternal friend, a friend of my soul, who is always willing to play with me. His inner Light illumines my life's darkness. His inner Bliss inundates my life's ocean. His inner Peace widens my life's horizons.

      MY MASTER

      My Master knew me imperfect,
      Yet
      His heart loved me.

      My Master knew me unworthy,
      Yet
      His soul blessed me.

      My Master knew me ignorant,
      Yet
      His life embraced me.

      Sri Chinmoy, Europe-Blossoms, Agni Press, 1974.
      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/0126/2/794

      Kamalakanta
    • bigalita
      Message 2 of 4 , May 6, 2012
        What a beautiful and heart warming story! With my love of New Zealand - a country I have unfortunately not yet been able to visit - I feel it's the perfect country for such an amazing story to actually happen. So much receptivity all around!! Thank you

        Bigalita