Get Well Soon Kedar

  • doris.cott
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2012
      In a big meditation centre like the one in Zurich it can happen that someone is overseen easily when he/she is absent (even when he/she is present). The person might be out of town or just sick.

      Kedar has been absent for a while. Yesterday we got to know that he has had two eye operations because of the detachment of the retina. We all are hoping that he will get well soon.

      Kedar is one of the few who constantly added and hopefully soon will add again a lot of inspiring content on the internet such as videos that inspire people around the world.

      I know and am sure that it will give him joy to hear that his international family is aware of the situation, so it might give him a lot of hope.

      Kedar and Nirmala, we think of you and pray for your well-being.

      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2012
        Yes, indeed, I hope Kedar gets well soon!

        Kamalakanta