Re: Ashrita Furman News

  • doris.cott
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 28, 2012
      Thank you, Kedar, I may mention the video of Guru running the Toledo Marathon. It was an extraordinary performance. In my mind I still see Guru running followed by a group of runners cheering him and singing songs, keeping up the speed with him. For me it will always remain hard to comprehend how a spiritual Master of Guru's calibre was able to run at all. But he ran under 4 hours, exactly 3:55:07! I wish I had the capacity to write a poem about Guru's running. But words fail.