Recollections On Sri Chinmoy

  • doris.cott
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17, 2012
      Another incident I recall, that was perhaps told in this forum but I thought it is worth to be retold:

      A disciple drove the Master somewhere. They were riding on a very busy street. The student thought that it was crazy of an elderly couple to slowly cross the street. Sri Chinmoy said loudly, "How brave they are."

      - Unofficial
    • doris.cott
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2012
        Many years ago at Aspiration-Ground in New York, a group of male students were singing selected songs of Guru's a capella. In the middle of their performance Guru pointed to one of the singers saying into the mic for all audible who were present: "Your mind is roaming. Be a little more attentive."

        It still helps me refocussing when my mind goes astray.

        -Doris