World's Ultimate Running Races

  • parajastp
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15 10:47 PM
      Hello Everybody,
      It has been some time since I have posted anything on this site although I am grateful to all of you who post regularly. Thanks for all the news, inspiration, humour, and memories of our beloved Guru.
      I just wanted to let all of the runners know about a terrific new book that I have just come upon called "World's Ultimate Running Races" published by Harper Collins UK 2011. It lists 500 races in 101 countries. Of course I was very excited to see the Self-Transcendence 3100 mile race with a very nice write-up and beautiful picture of Guru. The Self-Transcendence 12/24 race in Basel, Switzerland is also listed.
      The book is full-colour and very nicely laid out - sure to inspire.

      Paraja (Victoria)