My God-Hunger-Cry

  • suchana27
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2012
      From the beginning of the year, I have been reading again Guru´s poems written between October 2005 and October 2007, delicately printed by Agnis Press in June 2009.

      This morning I realized that those poems written in January and February 2006 are coincident with our present date:

      "To love the world,
      From Father Heaven
      Blessings I need.
      To feed the world,
      Mother-Earth´s heart-book
      I daily read."

      Monday, 30 January 2006
      by Sri Chinmoy

      in: http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books

      And this divine coincidence goes on until February 28!
      Also it looks like Guru´s Birds drawings could never be separated from these rhymed words. Enjoy them!

      Gratefully,
      Suchana