Re: nice Bengali Movies

  • purnakama2000
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 26, 2012
      Sorry the link didn't work for you Manorama.

      Here is the name of the movie. They spell his name differently than we do.

      Mahabiplabi Arabindo. If you type that into youtube you should get it.

      Also I forgot to post the link to Nayak (the hero). If you just type in Nayak you end up getting a more modern bollywood type movie. The one I'm speaking of is in black and white.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efLkXlg-E0I

      Hope this helps you.

      Happy watching!

      Purnakama
    • purnakama2000
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 26, 2012

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, manorama82 <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > Hi Purnakama,
        > This movie sounds very interesting but when I click your link it says the movie is unavailable. Could you give the title of the movie so we can find it?
        > Thanks!
        > Manorama

      • vimalamati_v
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 28, 2012
          Thank you so much for the tip Purnakama!

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6pJ3pU4fPo (This link should work)

          I am watching the Aurobindo movie right now, and I completely love it. If only for the beautiful Bengali. I studied Hindi for a while and I shouldn't compare, but to me Bengali is so much more poetic.

          So I'll keep this message short and go on to part 2 of Mahabiplabi Arabindo.

          ধন্যবাদ (dhonnobad or thanks!

          Vimalamati