"Earth's God-Hunger-Power-Tears" CD on Radio Sri Chinmoy

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2012
      Hi, everyone!

      We have a new publication on Radio Sri Chinmoy: "Earth's God-Hunger-Power-Tears".

      It is a recording of 1) A performance by Sri Chinmoy on his first Piano Anniversary (celebrating when he started playing the piano). This comprises the first 3 tracks of the CD.

      2) The fourth track has Sri Chinmoy composing the Piano song and teaching it to the audience.

      3) Track 5 has Sri Chinmoy recording the Piano song a few days later in his home.

      I hope you enjoy it....

      http://www.radiosrichinmoy.org/6654/earths-god-hunger-power-tears/

      with gratitude, Kamalakanta