Oneness-Family School, D.C.

  • lunthita
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2011
      Happy New Year Everyone!!

      It has been quite a while since I posted but Sharani's appeal to new members encouraged me, as an existing member, to share some good news.

      Two weekends ago, during a visit to Washington, D.C. for a work-related conference, I decided to extend my stay to visit to partake in the Oneness-Family school's Festival of Lights holiday program. I also had a chance to visit the school.

      Atmatyagi, Madhavi and the rest of the staff are doing an incredible job with children from age 2 until 15 years old--incorporating peace, harmony, and a world religions into the curriculum.

      I have been a member of the Sri Chinmoy Centre for over 20 years, but this my first opportunity to visit their school. It's a 'must-see' if you are in the D.C. area and can arrange for a tour by head-master, Atmatyagi!