Re: News from Lake Michigan

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 16, 2011
      Mahiruha, thanks for this inspiring post!

      Please continue writing....you have great talent...

      with gratitude, Kamalakanta
    • mahiruha_27
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 21, 2011
        Dear Priyadarshan and Kamalakanta, my dear friends,

        Your encouragement and kindness have inspired me tremendously through the years. Thank you so much for your enthusiastic support.

        Sincerely,

        Mahiruha