Re: News from Lake Michigan

  • priyadarshan44
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 14, 2011
      Splendid writing.

      Thank you!

      priyadarshan
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 16, 2011
        Mahiruha, thanks for this inspiring post!

        Please continue writing....you have great talent...

        with gratitude, Kamalakanta
      • mahiruha_27
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 21, 2011
          Dear Priyadarshan and Kamalakanta, my dear friends,

          Your encouragement and kindness have inspired me tremendously through the years. Thank you so much for your enthusiastic support.

          Sincerely,

          Mahiruha