What says Guru about doctors?

  • louisanaturelle
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 14, 2011
      Hello everybody!
      Does anyone remember that a group of boys played a play about a doctor this summer at the Aspiration Ground? I really enjoyed it,when one by one a boy came to the doctor and said his problem and the doctor was treating the patient in a very funny but yet inspired way.I really laughed a lot. Can anyone tell me if that was one of Guru's plays and if so,where I can find it? And can anyone tell me where I can find things that Guru said about doctors?
      I thank you very very much and I hope you can help me.
      And I thank you all for your inspiring posts which helped me in many situations.
      Gratitude.
      Luiza-Romania
    • abanna27
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 16, 2011
        Hello Luiza,
        Guru talks about doctors and medicine on a CD track from "Sri Chinmoy in Russia: University talks and concerts 2004." On CD #1, track 3, is a talk Guru gave at Pavlov State Medical University of St. Petersburg. It is about 10 minutes long. (There is also talk about health on CD #2, track #3 which was given at the National Institute of Health, which talks about man's health but does not mention doctors.)

        You could also go to srichinmoylibrary.com and do a search on the word "doctor" or "doctors" to see what comes up.

        Best wishes,
        Abanna
      • louisanaturelle
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 19, 2011