Re: Some Selected 77,000 Service-Tree Poems

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 10, 2011
      Hi Doris,
      I am intrigued by your sense that an entire volume of Service-Tree poems embodies a certain conscious. The concept is new for me and the next book of 1,000 poems that I read I will keep this idea in my awareness while I read. I hope others chime in if they have had similar perceptions.

      You are right - I do love this poem you ended your post with.

      "I become beauty incomparable
      When God places His Hand
      On my heart."

      -Sri Chinmoy
      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/1454/322

      Hopefully I will write more soon but I wanted to at least briefly write back to you in appreciation of your thought-provoking reply.

      Best Wishes,