Re: Thank you

    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 1, 2011
      Hi Bigalita,
      I am delighted to see a post from you. If there are any others out there who are feeling ready to put their toe in the water and post a message, here is a link to a description of how to become a member of the Inspiration Group. Once you join the group, you are able to sign in and write:
      http://www.srichinmoyinspiration.com/content/joining-sri-chinmoy-inspiration-group

      There are certainly some wonderful messages here recently. Doris transported us to the recent Joy Day in Europe. Nirnaya (who we feel so lucky to have in Rhode Island now) shared sweet stories of his experiences when he came to New York for the festive celebration the weekend before Thanksgiving. Purnakama wrote about the power of AUM with synchronicity for me personally since I helped out at a meditation class by featuring the power of AUM. This class seemed to more or less coincide with the timing of your chanting experience shared here.

      And it is a wonderful vehicle to hear news sooner rather than later. For instance, hearing about the new Bibliography site of Guru's writings or hearing about Ashrita's latest record.

      Even though I have not posted here too much lately, there are certainly many inspiring and thought (or laugh!) provoking messages fully deserving of hearty repartee.

      Looking forward to sharing more with you here. Welcome!

      Sharani
    • sri_chinmoy_inspiration
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 3, 2011
        [Dear Bigalita, welcome to group. Kindly follow instructions here to hide your email address: http://www.srichinmoyinspiration.com/content/joining-sri-chinmoy-inspiration-group ]

        Hi Sharani,
        it was actually all of the wonderful messages that you mentioned that finally made me register and have a voice of my own. Thanksgiving was just a short while ago, the Holiday Season is standing right in front of our door - what better time to say a big Thank You to each and everyone who posts and tells the rest of us about their unique and inspiring stories.

        By the way, Sharani was the one who sent the link to me (thank you again) - it was pretty "painless". So please, listen to her plea and come-on-board now, before another year is up!!

        Inspired by Purnakama's experience with chanting AUM, I used our AUM Ocean Meditation CD during my last class and everybody really loved it and had an easier time to keep the mind quiet and experience more peace.

        Looking forward to more inspiration to come! Thank you all.

        Bigalita