Re: Sorbus domestica

  • doris.cott
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2011
      Thanks for this interesting information. I didn't know something like a Service Tree would exist. Perhaps the tree in the park in Pondicherry where Guru stopped his pulse (I believe he did it two times) was also a Service Tree?

      Thanks for the poems, I may post one (and a few selected ones in a separate post)for everybody's inspiration from Part 39, a special edition with beautiful bird drawings in the middle of the book and one handwritten poem:

      38500

      "My Journey's Half!
      You and I
      Are the silver-tears