Re: Tomorrow's God-Man

  • purnakama2000
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 20, 2011
      Hello Doris:)

      Somehow in my reading I missed this post, and I have to say I laughed out loud when I read this.
      I was imagining you stuffing sweet after sweet in your mouth slowing down with each one, having to force the last few bites. I love sweets, but with indian sweets I can only ever eat one, and sometimes I can't even finish a whole one as they are delicious, but tooth achingly sweet!

      I do not have any personal funny prasad stories, but my center leader (Shishir) once tripped on a Christmas trip while taking prasdad and went flying and landed on the strawberry shortcake. Apparently Guru found it quite amusing:)

      Purnakama