Re: Celebrating United Nations Day with Preschoolers and Seniors

  • suchana27
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2011
      What a nice celebration, dear Abanna, for your classes to get the real experience of oneness on this day!

      I remember that, me too, I knew on the existence of the UN at school when I was about 13 years old and it changed my idea of life in many ways. Your children are luckier in this twenty-first century indeed -they are lucky to have such a soulful teacher!

      Best regards,
      Suchana