New videos

  • kedarvideo
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2011
      I am now intensively working on my video archive to find never released material and I will have many new DVD's ready for next August Celebrations 2012. The first few will be the concert tours in Europe in 1990 and 1991, including concerts in Montpellier, Berlin, Hannover, Leipzig, N├╝rnberg, Prague and Budapest. And as a preview you can watch some short excerpts on

      http://www.srichinmoy.tv

      Recently I published a piano piece of Montpellier and a Boat Ride Meditation of Berlin there. Enjoy and check srichinmoy.tv regularly!

      Kedar