In the Boat

  • abanna27
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2011
      I am singing the praises of Jogyata's book, *In the Boat*, a collection of 80 stories told by Jogyata (New Zealand Centre leader) gathered in this volume in observance of Sri Chinmoy's 80th birth anniversary.

      I loved every moment of this book. It is a cornucopia of stories telling what it is like to be on Sri Chinmoy's path, with inspiring stories offering a glimpse into the Guru-disciple relationship. Interspersed in the collection are "juicy stories," hilarious accounts of childhood experiences, poignant reminiscences of times with his late wife, Subarata, stories of Christmas trips and Joy Days with achingly beautiful descriptions of nature and much more.

      It is available for purchase through Pragya of the Nuremberg Centre at a table in the driveway or a Madal Circus sideshow near you!

      Abanna