Re: Life,etc.

  • sri_chinmoy_inspiration
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 28, 2011
      [Posted on behalf of Jadranka: Please follow instructions here to hide your email address when posting http://www.srichinmoyinspiration.com/content/joining-sri-chinmoy-inspiration-group%5d

      Hi Mahiruha,

      You are not alone asking yourself what is going on in your life, beleive me, meny of us have the same feeling. For me answer is - living in now, and not to think at all what the next moment is bringing up. Of cource, it is easy to say, but very difficult to put into practice and to give up all our plans and wories etc.

      Over years I came to find out that my purpose in life is to realise God, this is what is my job and everything else is a frame which helps this Goal to happen. Whatever I do I could see the vision, and nothing else, and only step by step I've come to something. I have never been able to see more than one step at the time, and sometimes it is really frustrating for the mind.

      Sri Aurobindo says in some writings that the souls who gave powerful promises to the Supreme before they came to the earth, have extremely difficult and hard lifes in the physical plane. The more powerful is the promise, the more complicated is the life, and I've never found out why it should be like this.

      All the best, our task is to be happy unconditionally and it is the another part of the mind's selftransendence.

      Gratitude to all for posting,

      Jadranka