Re: Longest Flower-Garland - Guinness World Record By Ashrita Furman

  • kedarvideo
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 10 6:34 AM
      My video on the Longest Garland by Ashrita can be watched on srichinmoy.tv, on vimeo and on YouTube. Here is the link on sctv:

      http://www.srichinmoy.tv/2766/ashritas-newest-guinness-record/

      Kedar
    • pavaka_cambrian
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 13 9:31 AM
        I had the good fortune to have the opportunity to help with the Garland project, and I just wanted to add that it was the most joyful day I spent in a long time. So much fun, it was almost weird! Very grateful to have been part of it.

        Pavaka
      • suchana27
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 13 7:12 PM
          Thank you again for your links, dear Doris!

          I had completely forgotten this website and I would like to see all these videos one day!

          Off-board just write my name at the usual account.

          In oneness,
          Suchana