Re: Longest Flower-Garland - Guinness World Record By Ashrita Furman

  • doris.cott
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 9, 2011
      Suchana, this is one of my favourite poems. I am sure many more are still to be found.

      I had not seen another very nice and longer video by Kedar. You have to scroll down a bit.

      http://inspiringnews.wordpress.com/

      Doris

      P.S. Is there a way to contact you off-board?
    • kedarvideo
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 10, 2011
        My video on the Longest Garland by Ashrita can be watched on srichinmoy.tv, on vimeo and on YouTube. Here is the link on sctv:

        http://www.srichinmoy.tv/2766/ashritas-newest-guinness-record/

        Kedar
      • pavaka_cambrian
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 13, 2011
          I had the good fortune to have the opportunity to help with the Garland project, and I just wanted to add that it was the most joyful day I spent in a long time. So much fun, it was almost weird! Very grateful to have been part of it.

          Pavaka
        • suchana27
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 13, 2011
            Thank you again for your links, dear Doris!

            I had completely forgotten this website and I would like to see all these videos one day!

            Off-board just write my name at the usual account.

            In oneness,
            Suchana