OT Mahiruha's request and green smoothies

  • purnakama2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2011
      Yes I'm afraid that I have been one of the neglectful ones, reading but not posting. So at Mahiruha and Kedar's request, I have returned.

      It's funny how some things seem to travel through the disciple world with a sort of synergyy. Disciples from different parts of the world suddenly start doing similar things, without knowing that they're doing it. Kind of like the 100 monkeys I suppose.

      At Celebrations I seemed to notice a green smoothie trend happening as I talked to disciples from around the globe. Indeed one girl from Poland whom I stayed with made a green smoothie every morning and has now inspired me to do so as well.
      It's densely packed nutrition in a glass, and they are truly delicious!

      The beautiful thing about the smoothies is that you can make something different every day, try different ingredients, and combos to see which ones you like best.
      Some people are into tropical fruits like mangos and pineapple with romaine lettuce or spinach.

      For me, I'm more of an apple, berry, banana girl and prefer the slightly bitter taste of kale with spinach.
      Some people add raw eggs, although that's not my taste.
      I prefer a fantastic protein powder called Vega. Chocolate flavour please!

      I know that having these can only be good for you, especially if you can find organic ingredients.

      So everyone, get your blenders ready and smoothie your way to better health and vitality!

      Your body will thank you for it!

      Purnakama
    • doris.cott
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13, 2011
        ...and here are some of my favourite green smoothie videos for you and all to enjoy too, Purnakama.

        Interview by Victoria Boutenko Part 1

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzQrN-P1VsY

        Interview by Victoria Boutenko Part 2

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYSm1lydbcQ&feature=related

        This one is really, really funny by Valya Boutenko;

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeX1szEQOoA&feature=related

        * * *