New Daily Blog of Sri Chinmoy's Artworks

  • kedarvideo
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8, 2011
      It's a pity that there are so few posts here. Bring your experiences and thoughts to paper, post them and inspire others!

      Anyway, here is my today's post; I also didn't do one for a long time...

      A new website is born, with one beautiful Jharna-Kala art reproduction by Sri Chinmoy every day. Check it out here:

      http://daily.srichinmoyart.com/

      Enjoy!

      Kedar
    • purnakama2000
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 8, 2011
        Kedar this is brilliant!

        You can look at them slowly individually, or scroll up and down to get a really fun blast of light and colour.

        Yet another site to put on my bookmarks bar.

        Thank you so much for this!

        Purnakama

        PS I have gotten many people onto your daily photo site who did not know it was there and they are very grateful
      • suchana27
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 13, 2011
          Your new website about Sri Chinmoy´s Jharna-Kala is an extremely beautiful treasure, Kedar!

          I am telling you some experiences connected with Guru´s Artwork: While attending Celebrations over my early years on the Path, I used to go to Aspiration-Ground first and after meditating and spending divine hours in Guru´s presence, I used to go right to your table and enjoy the colorful paintings and drawings by Guru. It has always been a peaceful and relaxing experience for me.

          This year, for Guru´s 80th Anniversary, we had a nice and soulful Meditation at our Centre. The decoration was quite simple and divine -as many large Jharna-Kala as the walls could fit in! It was quite impressive and powerful and new; it helped us a lot to go deeper and higher in our collective meditation.

          After sending this posting I´ll be running to see new photos of Sri Chinmoy at www.srichinmoyphoto.com created by you!

          With gratitude,
          Suchana