Re: The value of this site

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2011
      Hi, Mahiruha!

      I, for one, cannot resist genuine encouragement!

      So here:

      A few years ago I decided that what would inspire most on Sri Chinmoy's Path would be music...He always encouraged me to arrange his songs!

      So I would like to present you all with one of my favorite arrangements of the last few years..New Dawn.

      It combines 2 melodies: Bedana Diye Jagao Mama and Usha Bala Elo:

      Bedana diye Jagao mama hiya kamal
      Translation
      Through excruciating pangs, You awaken my lotus-heart.
      Songbooks
      Journey's Ecstasy    [song #126]

      Usha bala elo Dhire aji dhire Hridaya gabhire
      Translation
      Slowly, very slowly,
      The virgin dawn appears
      In the very depths of my aspiration-heart.
      Songbooks
      Journey's Goal, Part 10a    [song #2]

      Here is the download link:

      http://www.sendspace.com/file/fb8njc

      I hope you all enjoy it s much as I do...(a lot!)

      with gratitude, Kamalakanta