Re: The 3100 Mile Race offers deep wisdom to ponder

  • pavaka_cambrian
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2011
      Very inspiring!! I really wanted to drive down to NYC to see the race before it finished, but unfortunately it won't happen this year. What is the best way to convey thoughts and wishes to the runners? I think about the race a lot and draw upon the concept and inspiration in my daily life all the time. Throughout the year. I imagine that I am not the only one who does this and maybe doesn't express it enough. This race really has an unfathomable impact! A gazillion 'thank you's to the runners!

      Pavaka
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2011
        I spent forever trying to find out how to pass along messages to the runners. I believe it is mentioned on Utpal's blog here:
        http://perfectionjourney.org/2011/07/23/july-23-race-postponed-24-hours/