Inspiration-Letters: Correct link

  • mahiruha_27
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31 6:10 AM
      Oops-

      my friends, I am SO sorry! I sent the wrong link!

      Please try this link for our latest edition:

      http://www.srichinmoycentre.org/inspiration-letters-23

      My apologies,

      Mahiruha
    • doris.cott
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2011
        Hi Mahiruha, I read all 23 Inspiration Letters (actually more than that) but never thanked you and the other writers simply because I didn't and still don't know how to respond to such beautiful writing.

        As a freshly graduated nutritionist I can only say those letters are divinely delicious. It was a seven-course meal and I didn't know what to choose first. As children we used to enjoy the dessert last but here I chose to enjoy it at first.

        I am aware that this is less than an appropriate response but I am so grateful that I would like to give something back, even if it is just a little thanks.

        This year I intended to contribute to the Impossibility Challenger in the guise of a rabbit peeling lots of carrots and give them afterwards to homeless people. It is not that I don't mind but like you I love to do this kind of job. (Guru also liked to do the dishes at the ashram in Pondicherry). Well, I will have to postpone my planned record as the Impossibility Challengers will be held in New Zealand which is much too far away or let's say my purse is too small. Maybe next year...

        Doris

        P.S. As I read your soulful introduction I felt light radiating from the page.

        "Simplicity
        And sincerity
        Are always refreshing."

        -Sri Chinmoy