Re: Announcing Inspiration-Letters 23: Light Issue

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2011
      Hi!

      The link which you give does not work, because it includes a period (.) symbol at the end. Remove that symbol, and it works beautifully.

      with gratitude, Kamalakanta
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2011
        Hi, Mahiruha!

        I also read quite a few of the letters in this issue, and I want to thank you and all the contributors for such a nice collection of essays, remembrances and reflections on the theme of Light!

        with gratitude, Kamalakanta