Re: OT: Holistic Nutrition

  • suchana27
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2011
      Dear Doris,

      I was interested in learning something about -Holistic Nutrition - and am thankful for your information.

      Christian Opitz has some followers in Argentina and some websites also speak of ´bio-connection´. Maybe we can get some of his writings in Spanish or English soon; it will help many people.

      For naturopaths it has been always advisable to eat raw food. But in big cities this raw food has lost its original taste. So let´s enjoy ice-creams from time to time! :)

      In oneness,
      Suchana