2 arrangements for August Celebrations- Hispanic Students

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2011
      Hi!

      I just wanted to use this medium to share 2 arrangements with all the Hispanic students of Sri Chinmoy, for our August Celebrations performance, and with everyone else who attends this site...

      The first is one which I have shared before, "Jiban Sheshe", in a 3-part round.

      The second one has "Bhuler Anta Nai" in a 2-part round, plus "Eso Eso Prabhu" as a 3rd melody....

      In both arrangements I am singing. I hope you enjoy it.

      Here are the donwload links for both audio and written music. When you clck on the download link, please choose "Regular Download", as it is free...

      Jiban Sheshe, Mix 2 (3 voices)
      http://www.sendspace.com/file/f71f0b

      Jiban Sheshe score
      http://www.sendspace.com/file/u0zq9u