Video of Ashrita inspires happiness

  • abanna27
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2011
      I just love the video of Ashrita's interview on "Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel," HBO from October 2009. It is so funny yet very inspiring. I have shown it to a number of friends who are interested to hear about my spiritual path. I like them to see we are happy and have joy. I've probably seen it a dozen times. If you haven't seen it, or you haven't seen it for a while, do take look! It is sure to inspire happiness.

      You can click on the video on Ashrita's home-page:
      http://www.ashrita.com/

      It is 14 minutes long.
      Abanna