OT: Holistic Nutrition

  • doris.cott
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2011
      Dear Suchana,

      Just because you asked - Holistic nutrition is a wide field and can be very confusing, but I found a nutritionist whose books I am devouring with great interest. His name is Christian Opitz. He is German and a remarkable person. Born in 1970 with an IQ of 196 he began to read when he was four years old. He then studied holistic nutrition at a very young age due to health problems. His life was also touched by spiritual masters including Sri Chinmoy. His writings are very clear, profound and souvereign. I may only mention the so-called living macro-molecules and high energy photons in raw food. (I enjoy green smoothies a lot but it doesn't mean that I will give up cooking soon ;-)) But I am convinced that this is the nutrition for the future.

      His latest book "Relieved Nutrition" (relieved from doubt)will be part of my final examination and I am happy that I will be able to quote Guru here and there.

      I hope his works will be translated into English one day. The only site I found in English was this:

      http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=7803578

      We better talk more about the subject off-board, otherwise it may lead to OT, OT, OT. :-)))

      "Ice-cream, ice-cream, ice-cream, ice-cream,
      You are forever my sweet dream."

      -Sri Chinmoy
    • suchana27
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7 8:14 PM
        Dear Doris,

        I was interested in learning something about -Holistic Nutrition - and am thankful for your information.

        Christian Opitz has some followers in Argentina and some websites also speak of ´bio-connection´. Maybe we can get some of his writings in Spanish or English soon; it will help many people.

        For naturopaths it has been always advisable to eat raw food. But in big cities this raw food has lost its original taste. So let´s enjoy ice-creams from time to time! :)

        In oneness,
        Suchana