Re: 'Satisfaction'

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 19, 2011
      Thanks to you, Suchana....

      I wish to perform this live sometime next year (probably August)....at the moment I am looking for people that can learn the songs and be willing to work with me....

      I can tell you in all sincerity that Guru's music is keeping me alive. I feel closer to Him when I p[lay or sing his music, and I hope to share this feeling with humanity at large.

      with gratitude, Kamalakanta
    • suchana27
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 26, 2011
        It is my feeling that many of your sisters and brothers love performing with you, Kamalakanta! It recalls me the times we used to practise at Goose Park with Porto Rican disciples -it was so sweet and devotional!

        It is so true that Guru´s music keeps us alive and closer to Him. It sometimes happens to me that a particular song comes to my rescue -Ashar Mita Trishar Pita, for example- when I am not thinking of it.
        And it is the same from other Guru´s songs which I learned quickly without even remember their meanings. They are also alive!

        Thank you for your inspiring musical projects,
        Suchana
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 28, 2011
          Thank you, Suchana,

          Your sincere and heartfelt encouragement touches my heart.

          with gratitude, Kamalakanta